Sunday, March 25, 2012

Visits From Two Of Our Favorite People!

What a fun time we had with Emily and Luke! Emily came first, and after traveling to India, stayed three days to visit! We crammed all of the "touristy" things in quickly! Then, Luke came for a week, and we kept him busy! Because we had longer, we did lots of fun things! I concentrated on pictures that showed Luke and Emily because most of the places we visited, I have blogged about before. It truly was special seeing our favorite places through their "first time" eyes!

We took them to the Gold and Spice Souks. We have found a vendor there, Moses! It is fun to go back, and for him to remember us. I told him I would bring all our guests to see him! We also toured the Burj Khalifa and saw the fountains...one of my favorites! Luke enjoyed snowboarding at "Ski Dubai" in The Mall of the Emirates. That was fun to watch! He really enjoyed it! We also had time with him to go to Abu Dabi to Ferrari World! It was not crowded this time of year at all! Both Emily and Luke enjoyed MY favorite...the Desert Safari. The camel ride was a favorite of Emily's, and Luke even tried the tanura dance! 



It was such a special time with both of them, and with memories we will treasure always! Two of the most difficult days I've had since we've been here were the days they left! I continue to realize that God leads us on those days as well...One Step At A Time!


Atlantis Hotel Aquarium

Emily "Holding" the Burj Al Arab

Home Sweet Home

On the Beach at Sunset

Emily and Moses at the Spice Souks

Emily Found a Reese's Store Even in Dubai!

View from the Burj Khalifa

The Burj Khalifa is BEAUTIFUL at Night!

One of my  Favorite Things About Dubai!



Desert Safari


Henna!


On the Metro from the Atlantis

Ibn Battuta Mall

The Bridge Across the Marina

Snowboarding in the Morning...

The Beach in the Afternoon!

Burj Al Arab


Jumeriah Beach Hotel

Burj Khalifa View!

Luke's Ferrari!

Baby Camels...the First Time I've Seen Them!

Running UP the Sand Hill!

I Love This Picture!

I Love this One too! :)


Sand Surfing!

Yum! On the Safari, Sitting at Low Tables on Pillows.

Luke and the Falcon

Tanura Dancing!





1 comment:

  1. It all looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you had your kids with you for a while.

    ReplyDelete