Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Introduction
Larry and I are on a new adventure! I want to tell you how it all started. Larry works for ExxonMobil, and was given the opportunity to come to Dubai to work on a project in Iraq. We have been married for almost 34 years, and have found the best way for us to make decisions...we pray about it! We began taking ONE STEP AT A TIME, and ask God to close doors if he did not want us to make this journey! So...here we are! Everything fell into place so smoothly! Larry came over permanently in April...I finished the school year...we sold the house, 2 cars, and brought Sammie (our lab) and Katie (our cat). We miss our family and friends, of course, THE MOST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post brought on the waterworks again. We (I) will truly miss seeing you everyday. However, I am so excited to be able to share your adventure through your new blog. I am so proud of you for doing this!!! Everything looks so beautiful there. Your pictures are fantastic. I can't wait to read more.
ReplyDelete