Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our Neighborhood And Apartment
















Soon after I arrived, we walked and walked and walked, in my opinion! Larry has become accustomed to walking, I however, have not! We took pictures of the beach from our apartment, from a walk-over bridge that goes to the street, and from the street below our apartment. We live on the 20th floor of the Suha Hotel, which is the top floor. I love the apartment because there are huge windows! The only "side" that does not have windows is the hallway and elevator wall. So, you can see different views of the tall buildings, beach, and marina! So far, my favorite part of Dubai...my windows and the view!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your apartment (and the view) is beautiful. My spot would be right where you are on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog! What a wonderful adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO GLAD I saw your blog on facebook!!! Now I can keep up with you!!! Thanks for posting the photos too. Glad to see good old ExMo is treating you nicely!
    Many hugs!
    S

    ReplyDelete