| "Our" hotel! |
![]() |
| A guard at The Tower of London |
| Inside The Tower walls |
| The Tower Bridge |
| Buckingham Palace |
| a Bobby! |
| Changing of the Guard |
![]() |
| Big Ben |
![]() |
| Westminister Abbey (one side) |
| My Favorite Pub...The Red Lion! |
| The London Eye |
| Parliament and Big Ben |
| Guess What! |
| The Tower of London |
| The Thames River |
| One of the many beautiful fountains of the city...and Luke! |
| One of the many TALL statues |
![]() |
| Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre |
| Twinings Tea Shop |
![]() |
| "Hello..." |
![]() |
| We called this the "Gummies" statue! |
![]() |
| Does this remind you of The Godfather? |







These are just beautiful!!!! I feel like I've been there now! Thanks for sharing! I especially love the Gummies and the Godfather!!! HA!
ReplyDeleteBEth...Kpants is me, Kris Muller (Lyndie's mom)...loved the photos!
ReplyDelete